Rabu, 02 Juli 2008

You will always be there


When you will go to your last trip,
At the time of end, at the dusk of your life
I congratulate you on a beautiful life
Where joys and sorrows were sometimes combined.

I will not see you more, yet you'll be there,
True as a shadow, attached to your steps.
I will remember you everywhere
My hand is in your hands

You always be a flower in my memory
In the warmth of the evening, when the cool breeze blows
And I speak and sings into the wind,
To bid you farewell

You will always be there when night falls
The light in the night
If I close my eyes, I'll hear your voice
Today and tomorrow, You will always be there.

1 komentar:

Josh Cintron mengatakan...

This is a wonderful list to showcase funeral poems. I write funeral and sympathy poems as well. Hopefully you find value in them. =]